Program for individuals and groups, welcome!
Kayaking courses, trips and guiding for groups and individuals:
More information: www.spiritguidesaimaa.com
Kayaking, nature, music and wellbeing-holidays
Nature, kayaking, music and wellbeing-week at lake Saimaa, Puumala, Finland, languages English, German, Finnish
- bookable for groups of min. 4 people
Holiday week includes daily excursions to beautiful lakeland nature by kayak or by land, depending on the weather. Wellbeing program includes wellbeing with music, relaxation, sauna etc. The program is included in the price.
Program is organized by Miina Virtanen, who is a level 1 kayaking guide with kayaking guide training, nature therapy guide, diploma music therapist, music educationist, professional counselor and an owner of a music school "Sävelmetsä" and Tiina Leinonen, who is a kayaking guide, professional nature and wilderness guide and owner of Pienniemi Traditional Farm, which is also our base camp at lake Saimaa in Puumala region (closest city is Mikkeli), see more: https://www.spiritguidesaimaa.com/pienniemi?lang=en
Price for the week, billing at the end of the wellbeing-week
- 500 euro incl. VAT, including the daytour program for people who have their own accommodation.
- 600 euro including VAT, daily tours, sauna, wellbeing with music and nature, accommodation at our base camp in a tent.
- 700 euro including VAT, daily tours, sauna, wellbeing with music and nature, accommodation (bed in a shared room) in the house at our base camp.
- all prices include coffee and tea, the meals are planned together during the first camp day, the food is cooked in pairs and the food cost is shared, weekly food cost will be around 70-100 euro depending on your individual wishes.
Welcome to follow us on Instagram:
- Kayaking Finland
Ask more: firstname.lastname@example.org
00-358-(0)41-4523780 (phone or Whatsapp)